After getting your new bike home, you'll probably want to check a few things and make some tweaks. Here are a few of the essentials:
- Iridium spark plugs
- Reroute vent hoses to catch tank(s)
- Proper crankcase hose/wire routing
- Proper battery lead routing
- Proper horn wire routing
- Reinforce turning indicators
- Check bearings and re-torque axles
- Check for loose bolts! This can take some time, but it's a good idea. Locktite or safety wire also wouldn't go amiss.
- Check the known problems section and ensure that at least the important (highlighted) problems either don't apply to your bike or that they have been taken care of with proper servicing.
Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to contact me on ApriliaForum, or you may contribute directly by following the instructions on the main page.